Are you the type of person that just loves a new cleaner spray? Running out so you can make your own new and choosing the perfect scent to suit your mood and the season? Me too! When we started this journey to introduce everyone to clean, chemical-free living, we quickly discovered that many aspire to make their own products, but the reality is that few have the time, resources, and/or bandwidth to do the research, gather the supplies and make it happen.
So we are here to do it for you!
We are in the process of bundling some of our must-have products so that you can quickly start replacing some of the most common chemical laden products in your home. We are so passionate about natural living and have benefited tremendously by eliminating chemicals from our own homes. You can start living your best life too and reduce/eliminate illness, allergies, asthma, headaches, insomnia and many other ailments.
A great place to begin is with our Starter Kit. Included you will find:
- 16 oz spray bottle of All-Purpose Cleaner
- 4 oz Linen Spray
- 2 oz Hand Sanitizer Spritzer
- 4 oz Air Freshener
- 4 oz Hand Soap.
We’ve sourced the best ingredients from trusted companies (small-businesses when possible!) to make these products fresh just for you. They are natural and scented with high-quality essential oils for a fresh, clean smell and harnessing their many powerful uses such as disinfecting, anti-microbial, mood-lifting and much more. Why not use products that do double-duty? Healthy for you and your environment.
If you really want to ditch the cleaning chemicals quickly the Cleaning Kit is the best place to start. It includes:
- 16 oz All-Purpose Cleaner
- 5 ml lavender/tea tree Essential Oil Blend
- 5 ml lemon/orange Essential Oil Blend
- 4 oz Wood Polish
- 32 oz Floor Cleaner
- 16 oz Dishwasher Rinse Aid
- and the recipes to re-fill your bottles yourself!
When you re-fill your bottles you can scent them with the 5ml EO blends that come with this kit. You can also use these blends in your aromatherapy diffuser, for healing small skin wounds, cuticle softener, sticker removal, garbage disposal freshening, and so much more! We love this kit, because even though we’ve been making our own personal cleaning products for many years, having the right bottle has always been a challenge. This kit provides the containers so you can avoid that dilemma and hit the ground running.
One of my favorite kits to gift a loved one or myself is the Treat-Me Kit. It includes:
- Sugar Scrub
- Body Butter Balm
- Linen Spray
- Beeswax Candle
- Morning Face Toner
Your skin is the largest organ in your body and it absorbs everything! Statistics say the average woman puts over 100 chemicals in and on their body every morning before leaving the house! Eliminate some of those with the products in our Treat-Me Kit which contain NO chemicals and they are scented with essential oils such as: lavender, marjoram, mandarin, sweet orange, geranium, spearmint, cedarwood and benzoin.
Another way to personally start on your chemical free journey is with our On-the-Go Kit. It contains:
- (5) 5ml essential oil roller blends:
- Rest – To promote feelings of ease and relaxation and a good night’s sleep.
- Ease – To relieve head pain and tension.
- Calm – Stress and anxiety often make appearances when you’re out and about, whether on the trip of your life or just navigating a Parent/Teacher conference, this Calm roller will quickly become a favorite!
- Ache – Stomach woes while away from home are never home. Ache can provide some relief to keep you enjoying your experience.
- Heal – A huge staple in our world. For all your skin scrapes, aches, bruises. Heal will quickly need to be refilled!
- 2oz spritzer of Travel Spray – Useful for sanitizing hands, tables, airplane seats, doorknobs etc. when you are out and about.
This kit is great for anyone who is out and about often, whether you’re shuttling kids to and from sports events or stretched between work meetings, bring this anywhere and feel confident you can tackle many obstacles that you might come across.
Also, if you are curious about using essential oils for personal wellness and interested in replacing more conventional approaches in a first aid toolbox, this is a great place to start.
If you’ve read this far, thank you!!! We’ll be posting our October Open House event soon and hope to see you there.