We respect your privacy rights. In this statement we explain what personal data we collect from you and how we use it.
When you place an order with us, we require certain information, such as personal details, order, address(es) and payment particulars, so that we can process your transaction and deliver your goods. We do not store credit card details.
In order to process your order and deliver your purchases we may have to pass your information to some of our service providers. For wholesale orders, USPS, FedEx or other courier service will be informed of your telephone number as they may wish to contact you by phone or text message to update you on the delivery date and time of your order. Any details passed on to these third parties will only be used in the prescribed way and cannot be used by these companies in their own right.
The personal information which we hold will be held securely. Access to customer account information is limited to staff who require immediate access to process orders.
Mailing List / Email subscribers
We collect your name and email address when you opt in to our email list. This data is held in MailChimp.
The only time your email address and name will be added to our mailing list is when you have given permission to add you to the list and to send you newsletters. You can join our mailing list in one of the following ways:
- By filling out the form on the newsletter page with your details.
- By sending me an email or other kind of personal/direct message explicitly asking me to manually add you to my mailing list.
- By signing up on our physical sign-up sheet in person at events or open houses.
- Every newsletter we send contains a link for you to be able to opt out of receiving future newsletters (a single click “unsubscribe” button).
- You have the right to access information held about you.
- You have the right to be totally forgotten for applicable data and circumstances.
To do (2) or (3), please contact us via email (email@example.com).
Contacting Tablerock Creek about Privacy
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the information we have collected from you online, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.